DELVE 2.0 (An Edu-Tech Confluence) started in India and brought to Nigeria by Codefest International since 2017. We are in partnership with Digital Bridge Institute (Operated by Nigeria Communications Commission) and IBM.
OUR FOCUS :
- Training and planting of STEM and STEAM hubs in schools; elementary and higher institutions.
- Free recruitment and training of STEM or STEAM ambassadors and propagators via our Scholarfield Edufluence train-the-trainer certification courses in partnership with India, UK and USA partners.
- Training, nurturing and establishing kids, teenagers, young adults in building of apps, robots, games, software, drones, etc.
- Unveiling the secrets in decoding, encoding, computer programming.
- Setting up new and existing schools, institute, business to soar on the wings of high tech technology.
- Breaking old bridges and building life time bridges for schools, institutions, school heads, principals, administrators, educators, parents, teachers and stakeholders through our confluences, symposiums and overlordship programmes.
DELVE 2.0 (Educational-Technology Confluence) is open to registration and attendance of students, academicians, principals, researchers, parents/guardians, teachers, administrator’s, school owners, IT providers, technology lovers, service providers, and educational influencers.
DELVE 2.0 will feature International Keynote Trainer, Dr Arun Bhardwaj: A Gold medalist in academics and technology, global citizen and founder of happiness technology.
How to Register:
Please visit website for more information on registration: Visit website here or call 09020007572, 07080450319
DELVE 2.0 Program includes;
– MASTERCLASS FOR SCHOOL OWNERS, PRINCIPALS, ADMINISTRATORS, EDUCATORS & TEACHER’S.
– KEYNOTE ADDRESS FOR PARENTS (FREE PASS)
– CAMPERS (FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO STAY IN CAMPUS FOR 3 DAYS).
School Owners & Teachers Bootcamp
Venue: Digital Bridge Institute, Campus.
Date: August 21st – 23rd
HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE
We invite you to join other educators/schools in becoming a global accredited STEM institution by:
- Enrolling into bootcamp as an educator/teacher.
- Register as a school owner and other officials to the Masterclass/Certification programs for a group discount
- You will be trained and earn certificate on STEM
- Give recognition to your school as STEM innovation for increased student enrollment.
- KEYNOTE ADDRESS by Dr Arun Bhardwaj to move you from a teacher